Victoria Beckham and Prada inspire menu for Pret a Portea afternoon tea at Berkeley | Recent news
We can’t think sitting in the latest iteration of Prêt-à-Porte at The Berkeley is going to make it any easier to fit into the fashion that inspires it each season – but it’s getting prettier and prettier.
The Fall/Winter 2018 collection has just been unveiled and while Victoria Beckham may not be joining the Spice Girls for their world tour, she was honored with an appearance here. Here’s what’s in the latest collection:
- Victoria Beckham – her signature shopping bag has been interpreted as a Victoria sponge (of course)
- Peter Pilotto – the royal wedding designer rocks a biscuit pink satin blazer straight out of Beyoncé’s ‘On the Run’ tour
- Tom Ford – his leopard print sequined two-piece suit was transformed into a mint cake with a chocolate Bavarian
- Prada – their printed canvas dinosaur tote is now a chocolate nut brownie decorated with a white chocolate stegosaurus
- Ada Kokosar – the shoe designer’s polka dot number becomes a lemon poppy seed cheesecake adorned with a delicate sugar ruffle
- Mulberry – the English fashion house inspires a pecan madeleine cake with oversized buttons and sugar pearls
- Valentino – her orange dress becomes an orange Charlotte with citrus marmalade
- Erdem – her Zelena dress turns into a pink apple mousse cake with edible silver sprinkles and sugar flowers
- Fendi – their cowboy boots top the cake stand like a chocolate cookie with baby blue frosting.
Find out more about Prêt-à-Porte
Where is it? The Berkeley, Wilton Pl, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RL
How much? £58 per person; £68 including a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne, or £74 per person including a glass of rosé champagne.
How to book: delivered in line
Learn more: Visit their website or follow them on Twitter @TheBerkeley
Subscribe to be the first to receive Hot Dinners news